VACANCY: FINANCE MANAGER - ON TRADE RETAIL, KIRKSTALL BREWERY
Kirkstall Brewery Retail - A successful and inclusive On Trade retail business with five great pubs located in Leeds and Bradford. We are passionate about creating great places to meet, drink and eat and have a strong reputation for our traditional pubs and excellent craft beers. Our head office is Kirkstall Brewery, Kirkstall Road, Leeds.
Job Purpose - The successful candidate will take responsibility for the finance function of Kirkstall Brewery Company Ltd.’s pub business which currently consists of five sites. The candidate will be expected to produce timely management information and work closely with the Senior Management Team to enable decision making.
This role would be ideally suited to a candidate who is CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified and has previous experience in a Finance Manager role in an owner managed business or SME in the hospitality industry.
Job Description - Financial reporting duties: Extensive use of Sage, Touch Office till system and Excel software to ensure timely reporting on a monthly and annual basis. Regular tasks will include, but are not limited to:
· Processing of all sales, purchases and wages posting to Sage.
· Full ownership of balance sheet reconciliations and processing of transactions.
· Reviewing of daily site taking information and comparison to the till system. Investigation of any discrepancies with site management.
· Preparing of information for monthly stocktakes which are undertaken by an external stock taker. Assist with any questions during the stocktake process.
· Preparing of monthly management accounts in line with agreed deadlines and review against previous months and stocktake results.
· Working closely with site managers to ensure smooth running of the finance process
The successful candidate will report into the Senior Finance Manager, and will be expected to work closely with the Ops Manager, the individual Site Managers and Assistant Managers.
Work Experience and Skills - All the following skills are required for this role and the successful applicant will show evidence, or provide examples, of the following:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £32,000.00-£34,500.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Apply here (Indeed).